Boost your website sales
Get ready to sell more
Turn more traffic into more sales
Increase your conversions and sales by offering BNPL as a way for people to pay. Your customers can buy the things they want today, and then start budgeting for them in 4 equal payments over 6 weeks. You get paid up front leaving the installment collection to us.
See why stores like your's are offering Buy Now Pay Later
Features designed to help you
When you offer Gratify as a payment method on your website, you get:
- A simple tool to help you be more efficient
- Sell online, in-store and on the go
- Flexible instalment plans to make your customer’s experience the best
- Easy and stress free daily settlement
- Reports for your accounting software
- Works with your existing payment provider for even simpler daily reconciliation
- Simple, intuitive merchant portal
- Dedicated support team available on the phone, live chat or email 8am-5pm in your time zone
Less abandonment. More conversions.
The plugin that gives you a 5 star efficiency rating
With the Gratify BNPL plugin, you can manage all of your sales, inventory and refunds right in your webiste. It’s the fastest way to sell more and keep your efficiency levels high.
How it works
- Customers make a purchase on your website, and choose Gratify at checkout.
- They pay 25% of the overall purchase amount today.
- You get 100% of the purchase amount today less any fees
- Gratify then collects the remaining amount due from your customer in interest-free instalments.
The problems we solve
Here’s the top 3 questions new customers ask us
Buy Now Pay Later, or BNPL for short, is a way for people to pay. It lets them shop today, and pay over time at 0% interest.
Gratify is the only BNPL that focuses on you, the retailer. We don’t get in between you and your customer, and we never advertise your competitors to your customers the way other BNPL providers do.
Gratify has plugins for the most popular eCommerce platforms including WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento and more. Click here to see our plugins (https://docs.gratifypay.com/docs/platforms)
Stores like yours use Gratify
See why more stores are switching to Gratify Buy Now Pay Later